Welcome to the Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre
As Scotland’s top residential meeting venue, we combine the quality and standards of a four star hotel with the service and focus of a Conference Centre of Excellence.
Situated on the banks of the River Clyde, near Glasgow, we are the national public sector conference centre and also delight in hosting meetings for commercial companies, charities and clubs.
Our unique facility is particularly suitable for healthcare conferences and meetings which can be enriched by our ability to stream live surgical procedures from the Golden Jubilee National Hospital and by using the clinical skills facilities at The Beardmore Centre for Health Science.
Voted Scottish Conference Hotel of the Year 2011, and again in 2012, all our rooms are spacious and comfortable and each comes with an Apple iMac to meet your business or leisure needs.
We are passionate about our food and offer a range of dining and restaurant options with a guarantee of high quality Scottish cuisine and service using fresh local produce to create delicious menus.
We love weddings. Our riverside pergola is in high demand and one of the most sought after outdoor ceremony locations in Glasgow. Our waterside health club with gym and swimming pool is available free to guests and is open for membership. With some of Scotland’s best golf clubs on our doorstep, we are the perfect base for a golfing holiday in the West of Scotland.
Our great facilities include:
- 168 stylish bedrooms perfect for study, work or relaxation.
- 170 seat tiered auditorium with fully integrated audio visual system.
- 14 versatile training spaces all enabled for video conferencing.
- Free wireless internet access plus complimentary iMacs in all bedrooms.
- Extensive grounds for outdoor activities and dedicated wedding pavilion.
- Fully equipped gym. Sauna, steam room, spa pool and 15m indoor pool.
- Free Parking for 300 cars.
- Restaurants and bars.