The Beardmore is Scotland’s national public sector conference centre and a member of Conference Centres of Excellence.
All of our facilities have been designed to ensure all delegates can have a productive and stimulating experience in an environment conducive for work and study.
Ensuring successful events is our number one priority, and we will work in partnership with you to ensure that we create a tailored event to meet your objectives and budget.
Our experienced event co-ordinators will take you through each aspect of planning your event, including:
- understanding your objectives;
- choosing the right conference or meeting rooms;
- selecting the most appropriate seating style or working with you to create your own unique blend;
- preparing a balanced and enticing menu to meet your delegate and event profile;
- planning your audiovisual, video conferencing or other technology based services, such as webcasting or voting buttons; and
- tailoring a range of services for your delegates, from assisting with transport arrangements to arranging interesting excursions and fresh ideas.
On the day of your event, our team will be on hand to confirm all of your arrangements and assist with any last minute requests.
To speak to one of our event coordinators about your requirements, contact our Conference and Events team now on 0141 951 6006 or email us at email@example.com