The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre was delighted to win at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2012:
State of the art upgrade for The Beardmore’s Auditorium
Conference organisers and delegates are benefitting from a major investment in the Auditorium at the Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre.
One of only three Conference Centres of Excellence in Scotland, the newly improved professional and user-friendly Auditorium positions the Beardmore as one of the finest presentation venues in the country.
The 174 seat auditorium is ideal for any kind of presentation in a comfortable and modern setting, facilities include:
- a new lectern with premium quality microphones, enhanced user facilities, connections for multiple laptops and a sponsor display board;
- high definition (HD) projection services with enhanced audio and wireless or touch control, suitable for an individual, technical support or a production company;
- ability to broadcast to adjoining seminar room for overflow delegates or participating sponsors complete with recording, streaming and translation services;
- option for video conferencing or webcasting; and
- access to existing two-way audio visual live links to theatre and imaging suits at the neighbouring Golden Jubilee National Hospital.
The upgrade comes just months after the Beardmore opened its new Central Plaza to enhance customer service, catering and the overall experience for conference and leisure guests.
A dynamic networking and reception area, the Central Plaza also has a purpose-built registration desk for use by conference organisers.
Bronagh Bell, Director of the Beardmore, commented: “As a Conference Centre of Excellence we want to be leading the way when it comes to providing services in response to the needs of conference and business guests. Investing in technology through our refurbishment programme is one of the ways that we are doing this.
“We are committed to delivering a high quality business experience every time. Delighting customers is our number one priority, and we aim to ensure that all of our clients have a successful event that exceeds their expectations.”
Earlier this year, the Beardmore achieved VenueVerdict Gold Standard accreditation. Based solely on customer feedback, this is the key honour for conference and meeting venues and demonstrates a commitment to providing excellence to the events sector.