The award-winning Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre is a four-star facility with a commitment to delivering excellence in health, hospitality and learning.
The Beardmore has also established itself as an integral part of the NHS since being purchased by the Scottish Executive in 2002. Along with the Golden Jubilee National Hospital, and the Beardmore Centre for Health Science we make up the NHS National Waiting Times Centre Board.
Our unique status as the national NHS and public sector conference facility allows us to offer preferential rates to public sector colleagues booking conferences or events with us.
We also continue to be at the heart of our community and provide a welcoming facility for those special family celebrations and local events.
Over the years we have won a range of awards, these include:
- Conference Hotel of the Year 2012, Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Green Hotel of the Year 2012 (medium), Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Conference Hotel of The Year 2011, Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Business Hotel Of The Year 2010, Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Scottish Conference Hotel Of The Year 2009.
- Scottish Business Hotel of the Year 2009.
- Conference Centre of Excellence accredited 2008.
- Scottish Business Hotel Special Commendation 2007 and 2008.
- Conference Hotel of the Year 2005 and 2006.
- Green Tourism Gold Award 2011.
- Investors in People 10 year achievement award.
- Investors in People Silver Award 2010.