Information on supporters and presenters
Starkevents was established in 1999 by Ann Stark out of the conference department of the Strathclyde Institute. The Strathclyde Institute hosted 2 major manufacturing summits – the International Conference on Strategic Manufacturing 1989/1998 and the European Manufacturing Congress 1992/1993. The International Conference on Strategic Manufacturing quickly established itself as the leading conference event for senior directors and managers in the manufacturing industry. The reputation of a highly professional and top level quality event attracted other event management projects. When established in 1999, Starkevents already had a strong track record and well respected reputation for high quality event management.
The aim of Starkevents is to work with companies to produce world-class events of an unrivalled standard and we have been involved in the organisation of conferences and corporate events throughout the UK for over 18 years. We have extensive experience of working on events of the highest calibre and projects range from small groups of 6 people up to large-scale conferences for over 1,000. Starkevents are based in offices in the west end of Glasgow and are fully equipped to administer multiple events with on-site facilities available for meetings.
Client organisations include:
- Association of Scotland’s Colleges
- Careers Scotland
- Falkirk Council
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board
- Oracle Corporation
- Scottish Enterprise
- Scottish Executive
- Scottish Modern Apprenticeships
- Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Textiles
Qwizdom supply audience response devices for those engaged in conferences, events or learning environments. Qwizdom technology offers audience members the opportunity to interact, provide feedback to the facilitator, speaker or trainer via state-of-the-art handheld wireless remotes.
Capturing audience responses instantly, results can be displayed to the audience REAL TIME stimulating and retaining full attention throughout the event. In addition Qwizdom’s software Actionpoint, allows the user to generate extensive ANSWER REPORTS in Excel format, an invaluable tool for evaluation and assessment for further events.
To find out how Qwizdom can invigorate your events speak to Lisa McCrudden, Corporate Event Manager today!
Don’t talk to your audience………..involve them!
0141 556 4973
0785 234 9643
We believe that when organisations consider having a conference or event they look to a middle or senior manager to drive it from inception through to completion. Most managers probably don't have the skills or experience and, more importantly, the time to develop and deliver a high quality event. Think Different Events offer a range of conference and event services which free the managers to concentrate on their own core responsibilities.
Our services include:
- Conference and event management
- Programme development and speaker liaison
- Logistical organisation
- Event facilitation
- Event training
With our associates, we offer a range of complementary services - registration, evaluation, research, voting technologies, webcasting, website design, brochure design, marketing, etc. each designed to enhance the quality of experience gained by those attending. In effect, Think Different Events is a one stop shop for all a client’s needs.
As well as saving the client time and money, we combine professionalism, knowledge, creativity and experience to make the event a total success.
Over the past nine months we have organized the following
Events organised in past 18 months include
Audience size under 100
- Series of 9 Ministerial breakfasts for the education and business community across Scotland requiring venue search, delegate invitations, accommodation, breakout groups and hire of AV company, evaluation reporting and onsite management
- Working with commercial company to showcase new technologies to educational and business clients – venue search and liaison, accommodation, registration, evaluation and onsite management
- Annual conference for membership association to include defining initial specification of event, budgetary control, sponsorship, speaker and venue search and contracting, onsite management, partnership building with other organisations
- Training event, leading a client’s administration team through the processes required to organise in-house events for a range of national projects
Audience size 100 – 1000
- Working with Local Authority staff to support conference programme development, registration, speaker liaison, onsite management and financial management of event
Audience size over 5000
- Scottish Learning Festival – Developing conference programme, liaising with speakers, managing IT and AV requirements, working with venue staff, internal marketing team, national press, Scottish Executive, sponsors and other stakeholders
Video3 Technologies Ltd
Welcome to Video3 Technologies Ltd. We specialise in interactive web-casting and desktop conferencing solutions.
We strongly believe that
Video3 products have no value to our Customers
Video3 services have no value to our Customers
Rather, it is the application of Video3 products and/or services to achieve our Customer’s business goals that adds value to our clients.
Our focus is not on technology but rather, the key business benefits our solutions can deliver.
Founded in 2005, the vision of Video3 Technologies Ltd is to become the preferred supplier of web-casting services to the public sector in Scotland particularly the NHS.
Working with our clients we strive to provide the most appropriate solution that will enable them to enhance their communications with both internal and external clients.
The Video3 team have many years experience in the Audio Visual, Broadcast and Information Technology sectors.
We strongly believe that our products and services can help
- Drive down the costs of routine meetings.
- Enable greater participation in debate on important issues.
- Deliver consistent messaging throughout the organisation
- Encourage feedback and dialogue throughout the organisation.
We focus on three key activities
- Conference Web-casting
Video3 has considerable experience in providing a high quality conference web-casting facility to a number of prestigious public sector organisations. We take care of all of the web-casting technicalities prior, during and post conference and leave the client to focus on enjoying the conference. Our Event Price List details our Conference Web-cast Service.
- e-Lectern Interactive Presentations
e-Lectern is a “one to many” solution that delivers informative, engaging and enhanced presentations either live or from an archive. To view a presentation the viewer simply needs access to a broadband connection, Internet Explorer version 6 or above and Windows Media Player, all of which are standard on a PC.
Throughout a live presentation the viewer can ask questions of the presenter(s) and in turn be asked to vote on important issues.
e-Lectern delivers high quality video, audio, interactive text and total simplicity of use.
Marratech Desktop Conferencing & Collaboration
There a number of desktop conferencing applications available today but if quality, security and reliability are your key factors then it has to be Marratech.
Without doubt, Marratech offers the best combination of extensive features, coupled with ease of use and a training and support package that’s second to none.